Monday, 3 June 2013

No trilingual post for today

Sorry, today no awesome trilingual post.

I had a few ideas to do with them for the next few weeks, but as I was doing research I found out that things that are very straight forward in Dutch or English are very very complicated in Japanese. This stopped me right in my tracks and forced me to rethink what I am doing with these posts.
The topics I had planned on were how to tell time and how to count items. These are some of the more difficult grammatical constructions in Japanese and would require a lot more information than I want to put in these posts. Not because I don't want explain them but because I want to keep these posts short.

At the same time, I do want to share more things. So I'm rethinking what to do with them for this week.

I'm reaching out to you all, what topics would you like to see me talk about?
Clock/time/dates and counting things will be coming up, just in a different format than I was planning on as it seems that it is going to take quite a few posts to talk about these things. I don't want to spend the next 20 weeks talking about everything that has to do with numbers so I want to do some other things too.

You can see previous posts here:
1. Pets (vocab)
2. Farm Animals (vocab)
3. Things on your desk (vocab and grammar)
4. Numbers 0-20 (vocab)
5. Numbers 20-99 (vocab)

What did you like about them? What would you like to see more of? Do you have any ideas of topics or themes that you would like me to talk about? I'd love to hear from you.

Study on!

Kia

P.S. The Wednesday kana post is still going up on Wednesday, this post on trilingual doesn't have anything to do with that.